Welcome to Upper Columbia Academy. Thank you for your interest in joining the UCA family!
Request More Information
If you would like information about UCA, please click Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you. We would very much like to meet you; please consider taking a tour of our campus and school program.
How to Apply
- To begin the Online Application process, click Create an Account. (Note: If you already have or have had a student at UCA, click here and put in the username and password you originally used when you registered your previous student. If you don't remember, use the "Forget your password?" link to get access. After you are logged in skip to step 3 below.)
- After your account is created, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Please click on the link.
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application.
- You will then have the flexibility to Log In/Out of your account and access your open application.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $25 for each application. ($125 for international students)
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your Admission status at the school by logging in to your account.
- You will be able to print the completed application and reprint any necessary forms.
We appreciate your interest in UCA! If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 509-245-3680.
Upper Columbia Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Upper Columbia Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.